AC3010 Actuated Inlet
AC3010 360 Degree Insulated InletDesigned for Cold Climate Conditions
The AC3010 Fully Insulated Inlet is a patented 360 degree airflow actuated ceiling vent that increases fuel savings, air distribution, and air mixing. Improved air quality from usage of AC3010 360 Degree Attic Inlet means drier litter conditions and less humidity. Air enters the inlet from the attic and when the inlet is open, air is evenly distributed in all directions into the poultry house. The AC3010 Actuated Inlet gently mixes warm and fresh air without creating a down draft, resulting in even temperatures throughout the animal room. The larger bottom lid directs airflow from the attic vent along the ceiling instead of falling directly on the chickens or turkeys.
Other features of the AC3010 Actuated Attic Air Inlet includes its removable lid for ease of installation and cleaning. Easily reattach bottom lid with attachable strap – no bolts or screws to get lost or take off! The AC3010 Attic Inlet also has a new improved tight seal to reduce heat loss and air leakage.
U.S. PATENT NO. 9,445,574
Approx. 2,518 cfm @ .15 SP
Ship Weight: 9 lbs / 4.08 kg
48 inlets / pallet
4 inlets / box
From ease of installation to performance, the patented AC3010 Actuated 360 Degree Insulated Attic Air Inlet has proven to be an exceptional poultry inlet. Designed for cold weather climates, the AC3010 360 Degree Insulated Actuated Inlet has a fully insulated housing as well as a very tight rubber seal, helping to minimize moisture build-up. The AC3010 Inlet’s radius corner design allows for 360 degree airflow with no dead spots – air doesn’t hit square corners and deflect back into inlet.
Correcting shortcomings of air distribution, the AC3010 Actuated Inlet has no blades to break, fall out, or get stuck open or closed. Air enters the AC3010 machine actuated inlet from attic and is evenly distributed in all 360 directions into the poultry barn. The air travels along the ceiling instead of falling directly onto the birds.
- New 360º airflow heavy-duty, radius corner design increases fuel savings, air distribution, and air mixing in poultry house
- Redesigned with Super Tough Structural Foam for added strength and insulation value
- FULLY INSULATED housing reduces heat loss; minimal freeze-up and moisture buildup
- Four Point Pivot heavy-duty, durable, Reactive Injection Molding (RIM) construction and heavy-duty PVC and stainless steel components allow for easy operation and minimal maintenance of vent
- Fully insulated housing prevents heat loss
- Tightest seal on market – no air leakage when attic air vent is closed
- Drier litter conditions and less humidity
- Larger bottom board (removable lid) than competition – directs air along ceiling with no downdraft on animals
- Easy to remove and reattach removable bottom vent lid with attachable straps – no bolts or screws to take off so vent very easy to clean and install
- BESS Lab Tested for accurate performance
- Removable lid for easy cleaning and installation